HPFA, The Hampshire Playing Fields Association
Hello and Welcome to the HPFA website.
Please use the menu on the left to navigate around the site.
The HPFA’s Main Objects are promote and support children’s play and voluntary sport in Hampshire.
- To encourage the provision of facilities for all age groups
- To help protect threatened facilities
- To provide technical advice and information
- To specialise in out-of-school play needs of children, young people and the disabled,
including practical guidance on a wide range of safety issues
- To raise funds and to make grants and loans
- To co-operate with others
2017/18 Subscriptions will soon become due. Forms have been sent to all the clubs and parishes that we know about. Please ensure that if you pay your sub by Standing Order that the amount is correct as part payment will not entitle your organisation for full support. If you would like to join HPFA and have not received a form, it is here
Click Here for the Clubs Membership Form
Click here for the Parishes Membership Form
Click here for a copy of the all new 2016 Annual Report
Latest news about grant Funding opportunities and projects is on our Facebook page
For more information, please contact John Coney.