HPFA, The Hampshire Playing Fields Association
Welcome to the HPFA website.
Please use the menu on the left to navigate around the site.
The HPFA’s Main Objects are promote and support children’s play and voluntary sport in Hampshire.
- To encourage the provision of facilities for all age groups
- To help protect threatened facilities
- To provide technical advice and information
- To specialise in out-of-school play needs of children, young people and the disabled,
including practical guidance on a wide range of safety issues
- To raise funds and to make grants and loans
- To co-operate with others
The 2015 AGM was on Wednesday November 18th at Whiteley - please see documents below - draft minutes will be posted as soon as they have been checked
Click here for a copy of the 2015 Agenda.
Click here for a copy of the 2014 minutes.
Subscriptions became due on 1st April.
Click here for a copy of the 2014/15 Annual Report.
Latest news about grant Funding opportunities and projects is on our Facebook page
For more information, please contact John Coney.