HPFA, The Hampshire Playing Fields Association
Welcome to the HPFA website.
Please use the menu on the left to navigate around the site.
The HPFA’s Main Objects are promote and support children’s play and voluntary sport in Hampshire.
- To encourage the provision of facilities for all age groups
- To help protect threatened facilities
- To provide technical advice and information
- To specialise in out-of-school play needs of children, young people and the disabled,
including practical guidance on a wide range of safety issues
- To raise funds and to make grants and loans
- To co-operate with others
2015/16 Subscriptions are now due. Forms have been sent to all the clubs and parishes that we know about. If you would like to join HPFA and have not received a form, it is here
Click Here for the Clubs Membership Form
Click here for the Parishes Membership Form
Click here for a copy of the 2014/15 Annual Report.
Latest news about grant Funding opportunities and projects is on our Facebook page
For more information, please contact John Coney.