Welcome to the HPFA website.
Please use the menu on the left to navigate around the site.
The HPFA’s Main Objects are promote and support children’s play and voluntary sport in Hampshire.
- To encourage the provision of facilities for all age groups
- To help protect threatened facilities
- To provide technical advice and information
- To specialise in out-of-school play needs of children, young people and the disabled,
including practical guidance on a wide range of safety issues
- To raise funds and to make grants and loans
- To co-operate with others
Subscriptions became due on 1st April.
The Annual General Meeting of The Hampshire Playing Fields Association, will be held at Winchester Tennis and Squash Club, Bereweeke Rd, Winchester, SO22 6AP on TUESDAY15th OCTOBER 2013 at 1.30 p.m. Click here for the Agenda. Click here for the Minutes of the last AGM.
Click here for a copy of the 2012/13 Annual Report.
For more information, please contact John Coney.